Medical Gas Alarm Zone to high and low pressure detection Model SERIES 2 with 4" LCD full color Touch Screen display, overwall mounting cabinet, complies with NFPA99, alarm system for small and medium size Hospitals and Clinics with No more than 3 operative medical gases.
- ABS Thermoplastic injection “overwall" mounting cabinet.
- To 1 and up to 3 simultaneous medical gases in the medical gas alarm zone.
- Pressure and vacuum readings on real time.
- NFPA99 color and Medical gas Name.
- Flashing Alarms in each medical gas Module.
- Disconnections and crossing of medical gas sensors.
- Display of area name where the medical gas alarm zone will be located.
- High and Low pressure Alarms on real time.
- Signal interruption or disconnection in the sensors Alarm.
- Cross connection of medical gas sensors Alarm.
- On-screen warning when the alarm activation parameters are not those specified by the NFPA99-2015 code
- RJ45 female ports for data input and output.
- Dry contact relay port for data output (1 port).
- RS485 communication protocol in SERIAL connection to connection with zone alarm groups and with Arigmed’s SERIES 2 master alarm panel.
- Connection to INTRANET and EXTRANET (INTERNET) through the ARIGMED ETHERNET INTERFACE with HTML to view the system with remote devices such as PC, TABLET, SMARTPHONE via website.
- Menu control and parameter changes by users from the 4" touch screen LCD full color display.
- Parameter modifications by user to change Units, cut-off levels for pressure and Hysteresis.
- Editing Name of the area where the zone alarm will be located.