Medical Gas Alarm Zone to high and low pressure detection Model SERIES 2 with 10 “color LCD full color display screen, wall mounting cabinet and complies with NFPA99-2015.
- ABS Thermoplastic injection front meeting NFPA 286, galvanized steel sheet alarm mounting chasis made.
- To 1 and up to 8 simultaneous medical gases in the medical gas alarm zone.
- Pressure and vacuum readings on real time.
- NFPA99 color and Medical gas Name.
- Flashing Alarms in each medical gas Module.
- Disconnections and crossing of medical gas sensors.
- Display of area name where the medical gas alarm zone will be located.
- High and Low pressure Alarms on real time.
- Signal interruption or disconnection in the sensors Alarm.
- Cross connection of medical gas sensors Alarm.
- On-screen warning when the alarm activation parameters are not those specified by the NFPA99-2015 code
- RJ45 female ports for data input and output.
- Dry contact relay port for data output (1 port).
- RS485 communication protocol in SERIAL connection to connection with zone alarm groups and with Arigmed’s SERIES 2 master alarm panel.
- Connection to INTRANET and EXTRANET (INTERNET) through the ARIGMED ETHERNET INTERFACE with HTML to view the system with remote devices such as PC, TABLET, SMARTPHONE via website.
- Parameter modifications by user to change Units, cut-off levels for pressure and Hysteresis.
- Editing Name of the area where the zone alarm will be located.
Medical Gas Valve box meeting NFPA99-2015.
- 600 W.O.G, 3-body brass made welding ports for copper piping extentions, stainless steel ball valve with PTEF seals (without threaded connectors).
Alarm Sensor Ports:
- Brass made coupling ports 1/4 ”female threaded to pressure and vacuum gauges, both sides of the copper pipe valve extentions.
Pressure and vacuum Gauges:
- Pressure and vacuum gauges with normative scale, stainlees steel box back connection, dial size 1 1/2”.
- Colored Rubber Protectors to pressure and vacuum box gauges, I.D. normative color meeting NFPA99.
Gas identification tags:
- Identification of medical gas and vacuum, nomenclature and color according to NFPA99-2015 for each valve, as well as a graphic indicator of the direction of flow, made of stainless steel plate.
- Galvanized steel sheet made, powder coating finish in with white color, tilting door of the same material and transparent acrylic window 3mm thickness.
- Embed wall version