Medical Gas Automatic Manifold for Deward cylinder headers, meeting NFPA99-2015 and ASTM B819 (clean for oxygen use).
- In door
- IP56 Weatherproof
- High speed electronic PCB with 7 " full color LCD display, touch screen control.
- 110-220 vac normally open electric valve.
- Non-return valves
- 4-20Map high and low pressure transducers
- High and Low pressure Display readings for primary and secondary deward cylinder headers in real time.
- High and Low pressure Display readings for manifold final pressure delivery in real time.
- Pressure units.
- Alarm signals.
- Low pressure in the Manifold
- High pressure in the Manifold
- Alternate or External source supply pressure in the Manifold.
- Leak Detection for reserve cylinder header (20% decrease in static pressure).
- Cylinder headers switchover, primary to secondary and vice versa.
Minimum Pressure of Deward Cylinders:
- 230 PSI
- 2 low pressure final line regulators with manual isolation stainless steel ball valves (one regulator in use and the other in reserve).
Over-pressure and vent valve system:
- Interconnected circuit protection system of relief valves, over-pressure guided to the exterior of cabinet manifold.
- 5 connections output relay ports to alarm signals, connected to medical gas master panel.
- Located Before end-line regulators and only for low pressure 50-55 PSI.
- Coupling with CGA inlet according to the medical gas of the Manifold.
- To high and low pressure analog type.
- Do not use Oil and its Derivatives.
- Operation and maintenance personnel must be certified for the manifold safe operation.
- Quality and Medical Gases Purity Degree, as well condition of containers, cylinders and their connections will be always responsibility of the medical gases supplier.
- Deward cylinder evaporators must work properly in the event of an oxygen over demand to avoid freezing of the manifold due to inefficient liquid evaporation.
- An external vaporizer with sufficient capacity for consumer demand should be used in case that Deward cylinder evaporators will be insufficient.