Reciprocant Medical Instrumental Air System Arigmed’s in compliance with NFPA99-2015.
- Cast steel case two stages reciprocating compressors with aluminum pistons designed for 180 PSI working pressure.
- Belt driven transmission with standard 220v 60htz electric motor, (other voltages must be specified in advance at the factory)
- Easy maintenance and replacement of parts.
- Two Air-to-Air Aftercoolers made of stainless steel and copper tubing, include a multiple connection block with relief, backflow and automatic valves for each compression unit.
Air Storage Tank:
- Air tank container Storage under ASME specification with internal and external treatment (may include a manhole for maintenance and internal tank cleaning).
- ASME stamped by the manufacturer.
- Electrical-electronic control panel to coordinate alternation, simultaneous use and stop, as well as the control of the Regeneration Air treatment system. NFPA99-2015 specified alarm detection and maintenance alert, NEMA12 class enclosure.
- 7 ”touch screen display for control and view of compressor operation status.
Regenerative Tower Air Dryers:
- Regenerative tower dryers, with Normally open electric valves timed and controlled by the equipment control panel, drying temperature of -60°c, are included in the system in duplicate.
Air filter system:
- Moisture filters, particle filter, antibacterial filters, final line regulator are included in the system in duplicate.
Air Quality Monitors:
- High Level Carbon Monoxide detection.
- High Level Dew Point detection.
Relay Outputs for Data:
- Relay type output (dry) for alarm transmission and connection to the source master panel alarm.
Indoor use only, manufactured in Mexico.