Reciprocant Medical Instrumental Air System Arigmed’s in compliance with NFPA99 and another Codes.
- Two Stages Reciprocating Piston “Oil Free" compressor, cast carbon steel made, aluminum pistons and connecting rods, high work and temperature resistant bearings, compression rings and raider ring PTEF with carbon and graphite load made, air compressor made in Mexico and designed for a 180 PSI working pressure.
- High temperature powder coating finish in black color to air compressor exterior covering.
- Belt driven transmission with standard 220v 60htz electric motor, (other voltages must be specified in advance at the factory)
- Easy maintenance and replacement of parts.
- Two Air-to-Air Aftercoolers made of stainless steel and copper tubing, include a multiple connection block with relief, backflow and automatic valves for each compression unit.
Air Storage Tank:
- Air tank container Storage under ASME specification with internal and external treatment (may include a manhole for maintenance and internal tank cleaning).
- ASME stamped by the manufacturer.
- Electrical-electronic control panel to coordinate alternation, simultaneous use and stop, as well as the control of the Regeneration Air treatment system.
- NFPA99 specified alarm detection and maintenance alert, NEMA12 class enclosure.
- 7 ” (inches) touch screen display to control and view of compressor operation status.
Regenerative Tower Air Dryers:
- Regenerative tower dryers, with Normally open electric valves timed and controlled by the equipment control panel, drying temperature of -60°c, are included in the system in duplicate.
Air filter system:
- Moisture filters, particle filter, antibacterial filters, final line regulator are included in the system in duplicate.
Air Quality Monitors:
- High Level Carbon Monoxide detection.
- High Level Dew Point detection.
Relay Outputs for Data:
- Relay type output (dry) for alarm transmission and connection to the source master panel alarm.
Assembly Codes Available:
- INVIMA (Colombia)
- NBR (Brazil)
- To quote, user must be inform about instrumental Air consumption required in SCFM (standard cubic feet per minute) under all requires of NFPA99-2015.
- Consult Delivery Capabilities of each sytem in SCFM on Technical Data Sheet.
- The factory is not responsible in the case of equipment failure due to wrong calculation to size the equipment and lack of maintenance.
- Indoor use Only.