ISO 8573-1:2010 Certified Arigmed’s Reciprocant Oil Free Dental Air Compressor System.
Piston type Oilfree Compressor:
- Oil-free one-stage piston compressors aluminum and WCB steel cast made, aluminum pistons for a maximum working pressure of 100 PSI (Compressor is NOT continuous duty), arigmed brand with transmission by pulleys and bands with electric motor 220v 60htz; (must specify in advance to the factory).
- Oil-freeTwo-stage piston compressors aluminum and WCB steel cast made, aluminum pistons for a maximum working pressure of 160-170 PSI (Compressor is NOT continuous duty), arigmed brand with pulley transmission and bands with electric motor 220v 60htz; (must specify in advance to the factory).
- Made in Mexico.
Air Refrigerated AfterCoolers:
- Air Refrigerated Aftercoolers guard belt type, includes a multiple connection block with relief, backflow and automatic valves for each compression unit.
- Air vessel under ASME specification with internal and external treatment (may include a man access hatch for maintenance and internal cleaning).
- ASME stamped is not inlcuded in this air compressor system.
- Electrical-electronic control panel to coordinate alternation, simultaneous use and stop, as well as the control of the Regeneration Air treatment system.
Regenerative Tower Air Dryers:
- Regenerative tower dryers, with Normally open electric valves timed and controlled by the equipment control panel, drying temperature of -40°c.
Air filter system:
- Moisture filters, 1 micron particle filter and final line regulator are included in the system.
Designed for Use:
- Dental exclusive.
- To quote, user must be inform about Dental Air consumption required in SCFM (standard cubic feet per minute).
- Consult Delivery Capabilities of each sytem in SCFM on Technical Data Sheet.
- Indoor Use Only.
- Compression is not designed for continuous use, it requires cooling periods due to lack of oil lubrication, therefore the use of two or more compression units in the system and an alternate work configuration between the compressors is recommended.
- The factory is not responsible in the case of equipment failure due to wrong calculation to size the equipment and lack of maintenance.