Reciprocant Medical Instrumental Air System Arigmed’s in compliance with NFPA99 and another Codes.
- Two Stages Reciprocating Piston “Oil Free" compressor, cast carbon steel made, aluminum pistons and connecting rods, high work and temperature resistant bearings, compression rings and raider ring PTEF with carbon and graphite load made, air compressor made in Mexico and designed for a 180 PSI working pressure.
- High temperature powder coating finish in black color to air compressor exterior covering.
- Belt driven transmission with standard 220v 60htz electric motor, (other voltages must be specified in advance at the factory)
- Easy maintenance and replacement of parts.
Air Refrigerated AfterCoolers:
- Air Refrigerated Aftercoolers guardbelt mount type, stainless steel and copper tubing made with aluminium cooler heat sink fins, includes a multiple connection block with relief, backflow and automatic valves for each compression unit.
- Air vessel under ASME specification with internal and external treatment (may include a man access hatch for maintenance and internal cleaning).
- ASME stamped by the manufacturer (ASME stamp is only avilable for vessels without man access hatch).
- Electrical-electronic control panel to coordinate alternation, simultaneous use and stop, as well as the control of the Regeneration Air treatment system.
- NFPA99 specified alarm detection and maintenance alert, NEMA12 class enclosure.
- 7 ” (inches) touch screen display to control and view of compressor operation status.
Regenerative Tower Air Dryers:
- Regenerative tower dryers, with Normally open electric valves timed and controlled by the equipment control panel, drying temperature of -60°c, are included in the system in duplicate.
Air filter system:
- Moisture filters, particle filter, antibacterial filters, final line regulator are included in the system in duplicate.
Air Quality Monitors:
- High Level Carbon Monoxide detection.
- High Level Dew Point detection.
Relay Outputs for Data:
- Relay type output (dry) for alarm transmission and connection to the source master panel alarm.
Designed for Use:
- Medical, exclusive to Clinics and Hospitals.
- ISO 8573-1:2010
- ISO 8573-1:2010