Medical Air Oil Free Scroll Compressor System in compliance with NFPA99 and another Codes.
Scroll Compression Units:
- Mils Brand Oil Free Scroll Compressors made in Germany 50-55 PSI working pressure, and a maximum of 145 PSI.
- Bel driven transmission, 220v, 60htz electric motor, (other voltages must be specified in advance to the factory).
- Carbon steel platform powder coating finish mounted, it includes anti-vibration rubber pads.
- Air-air type primary aftercooler at the outlet.
Secondary Electric Aftercoolers:
- 250 vac power supply, multiple connection block with relief, back-flow and automatic valves for each scroll compression unit.
Air Storage Tank:
- Air Storage Container manufactured under ASME specification, with internal and external treatment (can include a manhole for maintenance and internal tank cleaning).
- ASME stamped by air tank manufacturer.
- Electrical-electronic control panel to coordinate alternation, simultaneous use and stop, as well as the control of the Regeneration Air treatment system.
- NFPA99 specified alarm detection and maintenance alert, NEMA12 class enclosure.
- 7 ” (inches) touch screen display to control and view of compressor operation status.
- Air treatment system by particle, humidity and activated carbon filter units, with a final line regulator, filter system by duplicate.
Air Quality Monitors:
- High level Carbon Monoxide Monitor detection.
- High level Dew Point detection.
Regenerative Air Dryer System:
- Dual tower regenerative type dryers with normally open automatic valves controlled from the compressor system control panel, -40°c air drying temperature. Air dryer system by duplicate.
Relay Output Data:
- It includes a Relay data output (dry contact) connection of the master panel alarm source equipments.
Assembly Codes Available:
- INVIMA (Colombia)
- NBR (Brazil)
- To quote, user must be inform about Medical Air consumption required in SCFM (standard cubic feet per minute) under all requires of NFPA99-2015.
- Consult Delivery Capabilities of each sytem in SCFM on Technical Data Sheet.
- The factory is not responsible in the case of equipment failure due to wrong calculation to size the equipment and lack of maintenance.
- Indoor use Only.