Medical Gas Alarm Zone RELAY type, available only in a wall cabinet.
- Aluminium extrude profile 6063 T5 alloy made, powder coating finish.
- Over wall cabinet only.
Number of Gases:
- Modules of 1 and up to 8 simultaneous medical gases in the zone alarm.
Visual and Audible Signals:
- High visibility green LEDs to normal status on each gas module.
- High visibility LEDs with red flashing to alarm events in each gas module.
- High visibility green LED to indicate that the alarm is energized.
- Audible buzzer to alarm event, cancelable only on site.
- Low pressure and low vacuum alarm events on real time, detected by the pressure or vacuum switch, installed in the pipeline.
- Data dry contact relay port for each medical gas alarm zone.
- Cancel button to silence buzzer, with a remind after 1 hour if the pressure or vacuum has not normalized.
- Test button to medical gas alarm zone.