Medical Gas Semiautomatic Manifold to medical applications, first cylinder header change in automatic mode by pressure difference, subsequent header changes in manual mode, all switchover cicles designation by main supply cylinder header selector lever, complies with NFPA99 and ASTM B819 (clean for oxygen use).
- In door use only
- Carbon steel sheet 18 gauge made, powder coating finish.
- Availabel in stainless steel sheet 18 gauge (upon request).
- PCB electronic system with high bright LEDs visual indicators for manifold operating modes.
- Backflow valves (checks) between cylinder headers to pressure diffrerential control.
- High pressure 4-20Map transducers to primary and secondary cylinder headers.
- USE-READY-EMPTY condition with high bright LEDs visual indicators for each cylinder header (primary and secondary).
- 2 Low pressure final line regulators with stainless steel ball valves manual isolation (one regulator in use and the other in backup).
Overpressure and Vent Valve:
- Low pressure stage relief valve located before manifold outlet to protect the main pipe medical gas source.
- 1 Output port relay type connection to medical gas master panel, notify cylinders headers switchover.
- Located in the low pressure stage before the outlet of manifold.
- DISS DEMAND CGA V-5 inlet coupling port, according to the medical gas manifolds.
- High and low pressure analog type.
- Do not use Oil and its Derivatives.
- Operation and maintenance personnel must be certified for the manifold safe operation.
- Quality and Medical Gases Purity Degree, as well condition of containers, cylinders and their connections will be always responsibility of the medical gases supplier.