Medical Gas Control Valve Box, meeting NFPA99-2015.
- 3-piece brass made with welding ports, stainless steel ball with PTEF seals.
- To 600 W.O.G (water, oil, gas)
- “L" or “K" type copper pipe extentions
- 1/4 turn lock lever
Pressure and Vacuum Gauges Coupling Ports:
- Brass Made.
- 1/4 ”female straight thread for both sides of the valve.
Pressure and Vacuum Gauges:
- 1 1/2 “dial size back connection, sight glass, carbon steel case in black color powder coatong finish / stainless steel case optional (upon request).
- Positive 0-11 kg/cm2 (0-160 PSI)
- Positive to Nitrogen and Instruemental Air 0-21 kg/cm2 (0-180 PSI)
- Negative 0-76 cmHg (0-30"Hg)
Pressure and Vacuum Gauges Case Cover Protection:
- PVC injection made, I.D. of medical gas color.
- Stainless Steel I.D. with gas type and vacuum (medical or Wagd), nomenclature and color according to NFPA99-2015 for each valve, as well as a graphic indicator of the flow direction.
- Galvanized steel sheet made, white color powder coating finish.
- High resistence ABS plastic injection plugs to copper pipe isolated with galvanized steel box.
- Standard medical gas valve box measures according with the number of valves to be contained in the box.
- Folding: Galvanized steel sheet made, white color powder coating finish, 3mm transparent acrylic window with folding steel hinges and magnetic closure device.
- Removable: 2mm clear acrylic sheet made.