Medical Gas Alarm Zone to high and low pressure detection Model SERIES 2 with 10 “color LCD full color display, wall mounting cabinet and complies with NFPA99.
- To embed in wall ABS Thermoplastic injection front meeting NFPA 286, galvanized steel sheet alarm mounting chasis made.
- To superimpose on a wall made of galvanized steel sheet white color powder coating finish.
- To 1 and up to 8 simultaneous medical gases in the medical gas alarm zone.
- Pressure and vacuum readings on real time.
- NFPA99 color and Medical gas Name option.
- ISO color and Medical gas Name option.
- Flashing Alarms in each medical gas Module.
- Disconnections and crossing of medical gas sensors.
- Display of area name where the medical gas alarm zone will be located.
- Possibility of duplicate any gas or vacuum module without exceeding the limit of maximum of 8 gas or vacuum modules.
- High and Low pressure Alarms on real time.
- Signal interruption or disconnection in the sensors Alarm.
- Cross connection of medical gas sensors Alarm.
- On-screen warning when the alarm activation parameters are not those specified by the NFPA99-2015 code
- RJ45 female ports for data input and output.
- Dry contact relay port for data output (1 port).
- RS485 communication protocol in SERIAL connection to connection with zone alarm groups and with Arigmed's SERIES 2 master alarm panel.
- Connection to INTRANET and EXTRANET (INTERNET) through the ARIGMED ETHERNET INTERFACE with HTML to view the system with remote devices such as PC, TABLET, SMARTPHONE via website.
- Parameter modifications by user to change Units, cut-off levels for pressure and Hysteresis.
- Editing Name of the area where the zone alarm will be located.