4 Segment Numeric green color Led Display Medical Gas Alarm Zone to high and low pressure detection Model SERIES 2 , available only to wall mount, meeting NFPA99.
- ABS thermopalstic plastic injection meeting NFPA 286, galvanized steel sheet mounting chasis made.
- To 1 and up to 6 Medical Gas Modules Simultaneous in the alarm zone.
Graphics and Visual signals:
- Pressure and Vacuum readings with 4 segment numerical display in green color on Real time.
- High visibility green LEDs for normal status.
- High visibility LEDs with intermittent flashing red color for high and low pressure alarm events.
- “ERROR" code on the nuemric display for disconnections and crossing of medical gas sensors.
- High visibility green color LED to indicate alarm´s power supply.
- High and Low pressure alarm events on real time.
- Signal interruption (disconnection) of medical gas sensors event alarm.
- Exchange or cross connection of medical gas sensors event alarm.
- Data dry contact relay type port by each medical gas module on the alarm.
- RS485 communication protocol in SERIAL mode to connect with alarm zone groups and Arigmed´s SERIES 2 Relay master panel alarm.
Requests from Factory:
- PSI standard units by the factory, for modification to BAR you must request in advance from the factory.
- Alarm buzzer sound cancel button, with a re mider after 1 hour in case the pressure or vacuum has not normalized.
- Test button of the alarm system.
Medical Gas Valve box meeting NFPA99.
- 600 W.O.G, 3-body brass made welding ports for copper piping extentions, stainless steel ball valve with PTEF seals (without threaded connectors).
Alarm Sensor Ports:
- Brass made coupling ports 1/4 ”female threaded to pressure and vacuum gauges, both sides of the copper pipe valve extentions.
Pressure and vacuum Gauges:
- Pressure and vacuum gauges with normative scale, stainlees steel box back connection, dial size 1 1/2”.
- Colored Rubber Protectors to pressure and vacuum box gauges, I.D. normative color meeting NFPA99.
Gas identification tags:
- Identification of medical gas and vacuum, nomenclature and color according to NFPA99-2015 for each valve, as well as a graphic indicator of the direction of flow, made of stainless steel plate.
- Galvanized steel sheet made, powder coating finish in with white color, tilting door of the same material and transparent acrylic window 3mm thickness.
- Embed wall version