Medical HeadWall system, to organizes medical Gases, electrical, data and medical auxiliary supports to optimizing space in patient care areas improving a better attention by medical staff, includes pre-assemble medical gas copper piping, electrical and data wiring inside steel galvanized internal pipes covering.
- Aluminium extrude profile 6063 T5 alloy, 2.5 to 3mm profile thickness meeting ASTM B-221-02 A/A structure made, natural aluminum anodized finish, Medical headwall structure includes vertical services track rails to slide and support of auxiliary medical equipment and devices by each side of medical headwall.
- MDF wood composite front panels 16mm thickness with decorative plastic laminate surfaces
- Aluminium sheet powder coating finish surface) high pressure cold bending MDF panel glued, a phenolic or aluminum foil like fire retardant to back side of composite panel.
- As a false wall overlaid with installations with a one service face.
- As a false wall partition with a minimum depth of 10cm with one service face or with two service faces (both sides).
Color and finish to the front panels materials will be on customer’s demand in standard specifications of the factory.