Medical-Surgical Vacuum System and Waste Anesthesia Gas Disposse Vacuum System, various technologies in compliance with NFPA99-2015.
- MILS Brand Vacuum Pumps made in France with a 220v 60htz multi voltage direct drive electric motor, (other voltages must be notified in advance to the factory).
- Oil Lubricated Rotary Vane Technology (1.5 HP to 20 HP), EVISA Model
- Oil-Free Rotary Vane Technology (from 1.5 HP to 3 HP), ARICA Model
- Oil Free Claw Technology (from 3 HP to 15 HP), SIRELLA Model
- ASME standard Vacuum tank manufactured.
- ASME stamped by the vacuum tank manufacturer.
- Electric – electronic Control Panel with NEMA12 class cabinet to coordinate the alternation sequences, simultaneous use and stop of the pumps, as well as all the system alarms and local signals.
- 7 “color touch-screen to control and display the operating status and alarms of the system.
- Visualization of oil levels (if apply) and pump high temperature.
- Anti-bacteria filters to protect the medical vacuum system, in duplicate.
- Particle Filter (paper cartridge) to protect each vacuum pump on the medical vacuum system.
Data Relay Output:
- It includes a data relay output (dry contact) for connection with the master panel alarm source equipment.
Indoor use only and Assembly in Mexico.