Relay type SERIES 2 Medical Gas Master Alarm SERIES 2 Model, 7 " LCD full color Touch Screen display, embedded wall mount cabinet only meeting NFPA99-2015.
- ABS thermoplastic injection front made meeting NFPA 286, galvanized steel sheet mounting chassis made.
- 10 signals modules and 40 signals maximum capacity for each Alarm (10 signals as a minimum and 40 signals as a maximum for each alarm).
- Flashing Alarms on each Signal indicating an “abnormal" condition.
- “Normal" condition in each Signal (without alarm event).
- Signal name display on 7 " touch screen.
- “Abnormal" events detection in real time of any equipment or alarm connected with dry contacts or Relay communication technology.
- Data output dry contact relay port 10 signal modules (with a maximum of 40 relay port signals in multiples of 10).
- RS485 communication protocol in SERIAL to connect with zone alarm groups or equipment´s with dry contact or relay communication technology.
- Editing the Signal Name.
- Recommended for connection with medical gas supply plants (manifolds, cryogenic tanks and oxygen generators).
- Recommended for connection with medical grade Air Compressors and Vacuum Pumps systems.