Venturi type pressure-vacuum suction unit with analog vacuum gauge, 50-55 psi working pressure with Maximum Vacuum scale available for standard Models of 0-450 mmHg with 150 L.P.M flow consumption, for Surgical models 0 -500 mmHg with 160 L.P.M flow consumption.
- Body: Aluminum in bright anodized finish
- Needle Regulating Valve: Brass
- Sprea: Brass
- Relief valve: Brass
- Muffler: High impact ABS injection in chrome finish
- Vacuum Gauge: 1 1/2 “dial size, sight glass, 1/4" back connection, carbon steel case in black electrostatic powder coating finish / stainless steel case option.
- Vacuum Gauge Protector: PVC injection in color.
- Seals: Latex Free.
- Single version: 430 g
- Double version: 897 g
Size inlet Connection:
- 1/4 “
- ASTM B819 (Clean for use with oxygen).
Vacuum Gauge Scale:
- 0 -76 cmHg
- 0 -30 “Hg
- Instrument air at 50-55 psi working pressure.