Policies for Packaging and Delivery of Products and Equipment to which the client or buyer is subject with full knowledge and accepts them at all times, desisting from any type of disagreement and subsequent claim.
1. Times to collect Equipment, Materials and Goods:
Only on Business Days from Monday to Friday, from 10.00 Hrs. at 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (THERE WILL BE NO COLLECTIONS ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS). For your best attention, we recommend that you stipulate in advance with the sales department the day and approximate time of arrival to pick up your equipment.
2. Place of Delivery:
At Our Facilities in Huitzila, Tizayuca, State of Hidalgo, Mexico.
3. Type of Standard Packaging:
● Standard packaging cardboard boxes:
2 mm “C” flute type with 7/9 resistance of the following interior measurements: 63x43x39 cm, 31.5×31.5×31.5 cm, 20x20x15 cm, 32x32x14 cm, 35x35x37 cm, 75x55x55 cm
● Standard packaging for Architectural equipment:
2 mm corrugated cardboard packaging resistance 7/9 or 2 mm thick Poly Foam plastic of various sizes, covering only the exterior of the Architectural equipment with a 0.5 mm thick stretch transparent plastic protective film.
● Standard packaging for Medical Air Compressor Kits and Vacuum Pumps:
Transparent stretch plastic protective film 0.5 mm thick.
● Standard packaging for Central Cylinder Kits (Manifolds):
The cabinet or central unit (cabinet with regulation systems) will be in a 12 – 16mm thick MDF wooden box, the cylinder connection bars will be made of 2mm thick Poly Foam plastic of various sizes, only covering the exterior with a 0.5mm thick stretch transparent plastic protective film.
These packages are considered “STANDARD" type and are included in the price of the equipment. PACKAGING OTHER THAN SPECIFIED IS NOT INCLUDED.
4. Non-Standardized Packaging:
Any non-standardized packaging will have an additional cost, whether it be a box or pallet made of wood, plastic, metal or other materials, and these costs are not considered, specified and integrated in the price of the quotes for equipment, materials and goods, the packaging will have an extraordinary cost that will be determined by the factory.
5. Equipment Collect:
It will be in accordance with the provisions of numerals 1 and 2 of this document, the shipment of equipment and materials will be through parcel or cargo companies “external" to our organization, which could imply a high risk of mistreatment, damage and partial and total loss of the shipped goods.
● Arigmed S. de R.L. Group. de C.V. DISCLAIMS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISTREATMENT, DAMAGE, PARTIAL OR TOTAL LOSS DUE TO THE SHIPPING OF EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS AND GOODS THROUGH THIRD PARTY CARGO OR PACKAGE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE COMPANIES OR INDIVIDUALS.
● Arigmed S. de R.L. Group. de C.V. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for the time that any shipment takes to its final destination.
● We remind the customer and buyer that ALL OUR equipment is “FRAGILE” in nature.
● Arigmed Group is NOT responsible for providing tools, materials, accessories, covers or devices of any nature for the accommodation and protection of cargo with outsourced carriers.
● Arigmed Group is not responsible for providing personnel to carry out loading maneuvers in outsourced transport.
6. Times for Collect and Storage:
● Equipment, materials and goods that have been notified of delivery to the client or buyer will have 7 calendar days to collect their equipment.
● Equipment storage that exceeds 7 calendar days will have an additional daily charge accumulated per square meter that will be invoiced and paid at the time and date that the client or buyer removes their equipment from the factory facilities.