Fixed Ceiling Service Equipment for operating rooms, with pipes and internal separations for medical gas systems, electrical, voice and data, with the option of include rotary movement only in the service prismatic head
- Special extruded aluminum tube profile alloy 6065 Temper 5, average thickness of 2mm, complies with ASTM B-221-02-A/A, white color powder coating finish.
Prismatic Service Head:
- Stainless Steel 304-P3 18 gauge sheet prismatic type service head made, white color powder coating finish.
- Option to include a rotating system in the prismatic-type service head to electrical connection devices, medical gas fluids, and data.
Available Coating Finish:
- White color powder coating finish (RAL).
- Anti-Bacteria 044/00100 powder coating finish, standart test ISO 22196:2011 (optional).
- Rotation system can be include on the prismatic service head (upon request)
- Adjustable friction mechanical slow motion brakes (manual calibration and just in case to includes the rotation system).
- All accessories and elements made of Stainless Steel should not be cleaned with “CHLORINE" or its derivatives, they could cause severe corrosion.
- All accessories and elements made of Aluminium should not be cleaned with “CHLORINE" or “ACIDS" and its derivatives, they could cause severe corrosion.