Medical Flat Wall system, vertical type to organizes medical Gases, electrical, data and medical auxiliary supports to optimizing space in patient care areas improving a better attention by medical staff, includes pre-assemble medical gas copper piping, electrical and data, wiring inside steel galvanized internal pipes covering.
- Aluminium extrude profile 6063 T5 alloy, 2.5 to 3mm profile thickness meeting ASTM B-221-02 A/A structure made, natural aluminum anodized finish, Medical Flat wall structure includes vertical services track rails to slide and support of auxiliary medical equipment and devices by each side of medical flat wall.
- MDF wood composite front panels 16mm thickness with decorative plastic laminate surfaces.
- Aluminium sheet powder coating finish surface) high pressure cold bending MDF panel glued, a phenolic or aluminum foil like fire retardant to back side of composite panel.
- Color and finish to the front panels materials will be on customer’s demand in standard specifications of the factory.
Mounting Accessory Holder on Vertical service rails with different configurations (Sliding Clamp and Articulated Arm) for:
- I.V. Hook system supports.
- Vital Signs Patient Monitor support.
- Infusion Pump Supports.
- Vacuum Bottle holder supports
- Medical Baskets.
- Blood Pressure Gauges support.
- Medical Auxiliary Equipment supports.
- All accessories and elements made of Stainless Steel should not be cleaned with “CHLORINE" or its derivatives, they could cause severe corrosion.
- All accessories and elements made of Aluminium should not be cleaned with “CHLORINE" or “ACIDS" and its derivatives, they could cause severe corrosion.