Medical Gas Automatic Manifold for Deward type cylinder headers, meeting NFPA99 and ASTM B819 (clean for oxygen use).
- In door
- IP56 Weatherproof
- High speed electronic PCB with 7 " full color LCD display, touch screen control.
- 110-220 vac normally open electric valve.
- Non-return valves
- 4-20Map high and low pressure transducers
- High and Low pressure Display readings for primary and secondary deward cylinder headers in real time.
- High and Low pressure Display readings for manifold final pressure delivery in real time.
- Pressure units.
- Alarm signals.
- Low delivery pressure alarm.
- Main cylinder header empty alarm.
- Backup cylinder header in use alarm.
- High pressure alarm (above of 20% of nominal pressure).
- Leak alarm (25% pressure drop detected in the reserve or stand by cylinder header).
Minimum Pressure of Deward Cylinders:
- 230 PSI
- 2 low pressure final line regulators with manual isolation stainless steel ball valves (one regulator in use and the other in reserve).
Over-pressure and vent valve system:
- Interconnected circuit protection system of relief valves, over-pressure guided to the exterior of cabinet manifold.
- 5 alarms Relay type (Dry Contact) connections to a remote master panel alarm connection, as well an integration of a remote monitoring and administration system BMS (Building Management System) common language based on relay switching.
- Two-wire Modbus RTU RS485 communication in slave mode for monitoring pressures in PSI units and alarm conditions from a BMS (Building Management System), SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) system or any equipment configured as master panel.
- Main Cilynder Header use choosing button.
- Located Before end-line regulators and only for low pressure 50-55 PSI.
- Coupling with CGA inlet according to the medical gas of the Manifold.
- To high and low pressure analog type.
- Do not use Oil and its Derivatives.
- Operation and maintenance personnel must be certified for the manifold safe operation.
- Quality and Medical Gases Purity Degree, as well condition of containers, cylinders and their connections will be always responsibility of the medical gases supplier.
- Deward cylinder evaporators must work properly in the event of an oxygen over demand to avoid freezing of the manifold due to inefficient liquid evaporation.
- An external vaporizer with sufficient capacity for consumer demand should be used in case that Deward cylinder evaporators will be insufficient.