Relay type SERIES 2 Medical Gas Master Alarm SERIES 2 Model, 7 " LCD full color Touch Screen display, embedded wall mount cabinet only meeting NFPA99.
- 10-40 signs, ABS thermoplastic injection front meeting NFPA 286, galvanized steel sheet chasis mounting made, for embedding wall version.
- 10-60 signs, aluminum extrusion profiles cabinet powder coating finish, for over mounted wall version.
- Wall Embedded Cabinet: Modules of 10 Signals and for a maximum capacity of 40 signals for each Master Alarm Panel of Relay Signals Model SERIES 2 (10 signals minimum and 40 signals maximum).
- Wall mount cabinet: Modules of 10 Signals and for a maximum capacity of 60 signals for each Master Alarm Panel of Relay Signals Model SERIES 2 (10 signals minimum and 60 signals maximum).
- To manage more than 60 signals, 2 alarms panels are required, and it is only available in a wall-mounted cabinet.
- Flashing Alarms on each Signal indicating an “abnormal" condition.
- “Normal" condition in each Signal (without alarm event).
- Signal name display on 7 " touch screen.
- “Abnormal" events detection in real time of any equipment or alarm connected with dry contacts or Relay communication technology.
- Data output dry contact relay port 10 signal modules (with a maximum of 40 relay port signals in multiples of 10).
- RS485 communication protocol in SERIAL to connect with zone alarm groups or equipment´s with dry contact or relay communication technology.
- Editing the Signal Name.
- Recommended for connection with medical gas supply plants (manifolds, cryogenic tanks and oxygen generators).
- Recommended for connection with medical grade Air Compressors and Vacuum Pumps systems.