Medical Gas Alarm Zone RELAY type, available only in a over wall cabinet.
- Aluminium extrude profile 6063 T5 alloy made, powder coating finish.
- Over wall cabinet only.
Number of Gases:
- Modules of 1 and up to 8 simultaneous medical gases in the zone alarm.
Visual and Audible Signals:
- High visibility green LEDs to normal status on each gas module.
- High visibility LEDs with red flashing to alarm events in each gas module.
- High visibility green LED to indicate that the alarm is energized.
- Audible buzzer to alarm event, cancelable only on site.
- Low pressure and low vacuum alarm events on real time, detected by the pressure or vacuum switch, installed in the pipeline.
- Data dry contact relay port for each medical gas alarm zone.
- Cancel button to silence buzzer, with a remind after 1 hour if the pressure or vacuum has not normalized.
- Test button to medical gas alarm zone.
- For this Equipment, no complementary connections and accessories are provided to facilitate the “modification, adaptation by unauthorized personnel" and that could be dangerous for the users and equipment connected to the Medicinal Gas system.
- To Quote you must specify as follow:
- Module Gas Number, specify gas type to include on the Medical gas alarm zone relay type